The Weekend Getaway Packing List

After my recent jaunt to NorCal, I felt inspired to put together and easy, mix-and-match, weekend getaway packing list. I'm not the type that plans out every single outfit beforehand- instead, I give myself a general idea of the different outfits I could make from a handful of pieces that will work for any occasion I may run into.

For the trip there: You probably know of my love affair with boyfriend jeans, and they make the perfect pant for road trippin'. With a casual tee, cool hat, and flats, you'll be comfy and prepared for a great getaway. Throw on a blazer, some fun jewelry, and a nicer pair of sandals for the car-to-the-bar transition.
Packing List 1
For the next day and night: White jeans are not only perfect for summer but also a little weekend trip. A white tee + blouser is an easy, chic look for the day, while switching it out for a nice blouse will make it nighttime appropriate.
Packing List 2

For brunch-to-the-beach: I love the look of a denim short with a pair of wedges- such a nicer take on the summer staple. A peplum top will look great with the shorts and over your floral bathing suit!
Packing List
For the evenings: This bright red skirt will give your weekend vacay a little p.o.c., and is a great day-to-night piece. If you have room in your suitcase, an easy and colorful summer dress will be the finishing touch to the perfect weekend!

Packing List 4
Get the looks!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover