The Place Beyond the Vines

On our last night in Sonoma, the fam and I went to an amazing Italian restaurant in Napa called Tra Vigne. As awesome as the food was (sorry I didn't snap any pics), the surroundings were just as cool. Vineyards as far as the eye can see, abandoned train tracks, and some of NorCal's best restaurants hidden away amongst the vines. 
The red skirt (as a nod to those famous Napa Valley reds) felt appropriate for the occasion- light and easy, but also dressy enough for an upscale eatery. The white crop top added a little edge and summer fun. Of course, my go-to white blazer and new favorite wedges dressed it up!


What I'm Wearing: 

3 comments:

  1. MJ- would love to hear about your food experiences also, in addition to your spot on fashion tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love your outfit. I am truly in love with the white wedges <3

    Alexandra
    http://theshoependant.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover