One Day: The Products Of My Future Bathroom

Since I'm currently going through an obsessive phase regarding beauty products (mostly skincare), I've started to fantasize about all of the amazing things I'll be stocking my future home with. Though I'm not ready to move out of my parents' home quite yet (hey, I still have a year of college left!), a girl can dream can't she?

Bath Products
Since my current skincare and make-up cravings change on a daily basis, I've started putting a mental list together of all of ecoutrements which will be the icing on top of my expensive beauty cake.

(From top left to bottom right)
1. Rodin Olio Lusso: I've heard great things about Rodin oils (founded by style icon Linda Rodin)- they're made from 11 different luxurious oils (as evidenced by the steep price tag) and are supposed to be amazing! Though I currently do not have the deep pockets for them, I can picture myself luxuriously slathering on this body oil after a very luxurious bath...one day.

2. Fresh Rice Sake Bath: Right now, I'm having a love affair with Fresh. Their products are really light and sensitive, but effective! Of course, their products are also pricey. I would love to splurge on an $80 bath oil for that aforementioned luxurious bath (that would undoubtedly melt away all my stress and subsequently cure all my problems), but its not really plausible for my unpaid-intern-income.

3. Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Diffuser: If you haven't noticed before, Jo Malone has become my go-to provider for high-end scents. Their mix-and-match perfumes are ALL amazing, and I would shell out big bucks to get my whole house to smell like their London stores. However, the $80 diffuser would look (and cost) out of place in my current bathroom!

4. Aesop Aromatique Hand Wash: One of the weird reasons why I'm enjoying my current internship is because they stock the bathrooms with wonderful smelling Aesop hand wash (I admitted it was a weird reason!) It always leaves my hands feeling incredibly clean without feeling dry, which it should for a $50 price tag!

5. L'Occitane Shea Butter Lavender Soap: I've always loved how nourishing L'Occitane's shea butter products are and this one is a little more attainable at the price of $10 (I currently am savoring a bar in my bathroom). However, stocking my entire house with these one day is not nearly as economical as a few bars of Ivory soap. Sighhh

6. Malin + Goetz Vetiver Candle: Another internship perk! Though this candle is only lit when we're rolling out the big guns, the smell is heavenly and I'm a sucker for the simple, clean packaging that I think would look lovely all over my future modern-style house. For a casual $52, I would have to make it last and light it maybe once every few months?

The products:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover