I Do.

As I previously mentioned, I spent the 4th of July weekend up in Sonoma for my cousin's wedding. Wine country is absolutely gorgeous- a picturesque location for any occasion. Though the local style is casual to say the least, this Milly dress is perfect marriage of formal wedding wear and summer party attire. Even though it is floor-length, the geometric pattern and pleats make it totally and dress-downable. 

Basically, this dress is my soul mate! Take it as my go-to summer cocktail dress? I do. Though I couldn't find this dress anywhere online in its current form, Milly just released a similar (and less expensive) version in its collection with Banana Republic!

What I'm Wearing

1 comment:

  1. MJ- great post (as usual!), and a wonderful dress in a beautiful locale!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover