The Chop

If Karlie Kloss chopping off all her hair the day before the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is any indiction, the chop is in and here to stay. Even Vogue has deemed it the cut of 2013. Well, it may have taken me awhile to get around to it, but I finally embraced the short-hair-don't-care attitude and cut inches off my chest-length tresses. 
I've always been very low maintenance with my hair- getting it cut and colored every...4 months, maybe? I spritz a little It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner and usually call it a day. If I'm getting fancy, I'll blow it dry or add in some sea-salt spray. Its no surprise, then, when my hair grew out to the longest length its been in years, I had no idea what to do with it to keep it looking fresh and interesting. After seeing some inspirational pictures of Julianne Hough's cool bob, I decided it was time for a change. And I couldn't be happier.
I feel lighter, freer, cooler, and ready for summer! Best of all, I feel like my personality and confidence are on display. Amazing what a small change to your look can do!

3 comments:

  1. Love your new hairstyle. I wish I looked this good with this length hair but it'd just make me look plain instead of chic.

    It'll be nice for the summer :)

    Hailes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous with your new hairstyle! i would never have the guts to get a lot cut off my hair, wish i could though! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks SO GOOD! i love short hair. i wish i could cut mine but unfortunately my hair tends to freak out when short. the longer it is, the easier it is for me to take care of.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover