Summer Style Staples

Every girl needs her go-to summer pieces to throw on when the temperature is rising and her energy is waning.

Summer Style Essentials

The go-to summer outfit that is great for a casual day out, looks fresh, and keeps you cool all day. This summer, I'm swapping out my heavier jeans for something lighter (so I'm not sweating through my clothes). My new Vince tee is always a great go-to for simple summer chicness, while a denim vest adds that hard-to-attain cool factor. Of course, a good pair of walking sandals is crucial for the hot weather, and I love these that have just enough heel to give me a little boost! I love crossbody bags for their versatility, and they feel more seasonally appropriate. And I've already discussed how much I like the new Clinique CC cream (with an SPF)- definitely another summer must-have!

Get the look!

2 comments:

  1. Such a smart way to put together the perfect summer outfit. Your advice is always spot on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your selections :)

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover