New In: Sole Society

Just discovered: Sole Society on Nordstrom.com. Life = changed.
I've known about Sole Society- an online retailer that sells cute, trendy shoes for ridiculously affordable prices- for quite some time. But to be completely honest, I'm not a huge online shopper. I like to try things on before I buy them, which is probably one of the reasons I would frequently browse Sole Society's collections and hesitate to buy a single pair for fear that they just wouldn't hold up in person (the quality, the fit, and the look). However, that all changed when I came across these...
 I saw these (The Tate shoe from Julianne Hough's line) featured on another blog and clicked on the link, expecting them to be high-end designer heels with an equally high-end price tag. I was so surprised that they were only $60, I bought them on the spot! When they arrived a few days later, I was not disappointed. The shoes are lightweight, fit well, and the quality definitely holds up. 
I am also SO excited that the line is available at Nordstrom (where I do a huge amount of shopping). The shoes remind me of the kind that I find at Zara, except the fit is much better (and probably more consistent). I feel like I now have a go-to place and brand when I'm in need of cute, trendy, and affordable shoes. I would highly recommend checking them out!

Here are a few of my current Sole Society favorites:

(This post is not sponsored by Sole Society or Nordstrom).

Also, please don't forget to enter my giveaway!

3 comments:

Pin It button on image hover