Bollywood and Highland

For a fun girls' day out, I went to the Chado Tea Room on Hollywood and Highland with my sister and my mom. Considering we love afternoon tea (some hot tea, sandwiches, scones, and cakes are possibly the best afternoon pick-me-up), we absolutely loved this place!
I rarely make it out to Hollywood and Highland, since its always so swamped with tourists and isn't exactly a shopping destination, but it was a fun change of scenery. Since my outfit was sort of Indian summer-esque, we were hanging out in Hollywood, and we were sipping on some hot tea while sitting in the warm LA air, I felt as if I was part of a Bollywood flick. Stay tuned for the precisely choreographed mass dance number.
Get the look!

3 comments:

  1. nice skirt <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D
    cheers,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style, this skirt is beautiful.
    www.elossastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice pictures! I love your outfit, especially the skirt :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover