Summer Wish List

As I wrap up my semester abroad in London, I can't help but reminisce on the amazing experience I've had- immersing myself in English culture, getting to know one of the greatest cities in the world, and traveling around Europe are some of the highlights of my time here. Having said that, I've also come to realize the truth of the saying, "there's no place like home." While I'm used to being at school and away from home for months at a time, I can honestly say that I can't wait to get back to LA. I miss the sunshine, the beach, and the comforts of home that I often take for granted.

Summer 2013

Of course, returning back home also means that its time to get my summer wardrobe in order. Say goodbye to parkas and boots and hello to sandals and tanks! Currently, I'm craving simple, minimalist pieces that are easy, breezy, and perfect for summer. I have been wanting a pair of leather shorts for awhile now, and this tank is so simple but versatile. I am loving the low, chunky-heeled sandals look- anything that gives me an extra inch or two without killing my feet (or looking like grandma heels) works for me! And who can resist a little slice of paradise in this patterned clutch?

Get the look!

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover