New In

Since I've been home from London, I've been enjoying the cheaper prices and lack of exchange rate and doing a bit of shopping. As I previously recommended, I went to the outlets to see if I could score any cool new summer clothes, and I found a few nice pieces at great prices. 

This Vince top was originally over $100, but I got it at the Saks outlet for $25!

Both these Barney's Co-Op heels and DVF dress retail for around $360, and I got both of them for a fraction of that price at the Barney's and Saks outlets, respectively. 
My mom was kind enough to give me these Dior heels that were too big on her, and I promised to treat them well. 
This Origins set has 4 awesome products- usually, that moisturizer alone is $45 at Sephora, but I got the whole set for that price at the Cosmetic Company Outlet.

 Shop the items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover