Off Duty

Wednesdays are amazing because I have NO class. That means more time to explore London or just take it easy and relax. I did a little bit of both, taking in a movie, getting some work done, and taking some pictures. 

Photos by Malaika Hasan

What I love about these jeans is that while the skinny still reigns supreme (I have more pairs than I would like to own up to), sometimes a jean with a flare makes me feel more put together- not to mention its very flattering shape. I can wear a simple blouse and cool blazer and not feel totally boring. The key to a good flare is finding one that is slimming on the rest of the leg, with just a little flare at the end.

Get the look!

2 comments:

  1. in love with that blazer! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit, the blazer is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover