LFW Essentials

Though the London Fash Pack looks like they float from one show/party to the next without a care in the world, now that I've been to a show or two, I know that can't be the case. It's impossible to show up to LFW without suitable accroutements to make it through the day.
Great beauty products are essential. A heavy duty lip balm, like this one from Apivita, will keep you from (god forbid) looking chapped. Furthermore, a bright red lip is the perfect accessory to stand out in the crowd. For touch-ups, bring concealer and a perfume sample to keep you looking and smelling fresh. Finally, a small notebook is a great way to keep your schedule and ideas straight!
 
What would I do without my Tory Burch card case? It is essential for keeping my Oyster card, credit cards, ID, and some cash in an itty-bitty clutch, so I don't have to carry around my whole wallet.
I'm not sure that I've seen one person so far without a smart phone- that may sound so bourgeois, but it has really been such a life saver in terms of transportation schedules to and from the shows, instagram and twitter updates, checking blog stats, facebook, and quick pictures. Not to mention texting all my friends when I run into awesome fashion icons! 

Shop the essentials!

1 comment:

  1. I really love to visit your website. :) Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover