Fashion Week Cravings

Every fashionista has a certain image in mind of what she will look like at her first fashion week. Well, for me, that image changes by the second as I get inspired by all the amazing street style. Currently, I have attempted to formulate that image into, well, an actual spread. Though I can guarantee that my mind will change by the time I post this, I am currently inspired by bold mixed prints, awesome outwear, and sleek accessories for my future fashion week ensembles.
Fashion Week

Get the look!

2 comments:

  1. im exactly the same. the image i have of what i would wear to fashion week changes so much it drives me crazy haha. loving this spread! ive been so inspired by the crazy mixing of prints! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. totaly in love with the necklace!!
    http://theblondiediary.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover