Cheerio, Old Chap

As I continue to explore the great city of London, I've become more and more inspired by the locals. Though the young, hip, street stylers are definitely my biggest influence, I can't help but be influenced by the more...traditional styles of London. And what could be more traditionally English than a pair of high-waisted plaid pants, London Gentleman style? Just give me a bowler hat, a cigar, and call me Winston Churchill (though I doubt Churchill ever rocked such sexy pumps).



 Celebrating the emergence of the sun!

Photos by Kara Chiuchiarelli

Get the look:

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and in love with your clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit, the plaid pants look amazing and love your clutch! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover