Who Wears The Pants?

It has recently come to my attention that there are a lot of college students and college-age people who don't own a proper pair of pants. And by pants, I don't mean jeans or anything made of denim (or denim-like jegging material). Most of us live in our jeans, owning various pairs of skinnies and straight legs that take us from class to the bar and back again. So when a friend is confused by me asking what other pants she has, I'm not surprised: "what do you mean other pants? I have jeans." FYI kids, a good trouser, cargo, cropped patterned pants, cords, and even wide leg can serve you well; they can even be more versatile than jeans. Wear them in a business-attire-only situation and then throw on a tee and some ballet flats for class! Here are a few pairs that are cute, quality, affordable, and versatile:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover