St. Louis Shopping Favorites: Mary Jane's

As part 2 in my series about favorite shopping in St. Louis, I took a trip to Mary Jane's in the ultra-chic Central West End. Mary Jane's is a bit more high-end than Pitaya, offering designers like Jeffrey Campbell, Black Halo, G-Star Denim, Alex & Ani, and more. They have a great selection of dresses and coats, not to mention shoes, hats, and bags. It's definitely the place to go for girly yet sophisticated, unique pieces. 

Check out their website here for more info!
Photos by Ashley Hudson

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely have to stop by there the next time I am on my way back to Columbia from the airport :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shop looks really nice! Love the hat you're wearing :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover