Geek Chic

Alright, I have a confession. I don't actually need/wear glasses- I have 20/20 vision. However, I've always loved that collegiate look, and these cool free glasses from Firmoo.com were easy to incorporate into my wardrobe. Wearing non-prescription glasses has completely lost its hipster stigma, and they're now an accessory as common as any other. Firmoo.com also offers prescription glasses and sunglasses in a ton of cool frames and styles, and I was surprised by the excellent quality of the frames. 
Better yet, Firmoo has a "First Pair Free" program, with fast delivery and affordable prices on a wide range of frames, and you only have to pay shipping! Another cool feature is that you can virtually try on the glasses on the website. Basically, if you are looking for glasses, you should take advantage of Firmoo.com

Of course, I had to pair these glasses with my nerdy-cool plaid pants, off-white Equipment button down, and black loafers to get the full geek effect. Add a bit of red lipstick for a Jenna Lyons-esque look!
 Photos by Ashley Hudson. Glasses gifted from Firmoo

Get the look!

2 comments:

  1. look so chic and beautiful :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D
    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover