With The Precision of Burberry

Burberry is known for its sophisticated styles (the trench is a well-known classic) and impeccable tailoring. I am constantly in awe of the way Christopher Bailey reinvents this brand while maintaining this signature aesthetic, so its no surprise that I try to channel the beloved English label in many of my everyday outfits. Its easy to forget how great tailoring can make a huge difference in your wardrobe, like the way this military-esque trench nips in at just the right part of the waist (and then how the peplum actually makes my figure look like an hourglass!). Not to mention how chic it looks over a sleek leather pencil skirt, which looks appropriately dressed down with the casual turtleneck and denim vest.


Photos by Betty Liu

Get the look!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I love this outfit! Great, color! Great photographs! new follower! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover