STUDY BREAK: How I Would Dress Them

As many of you have already heard, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey will be hosting the Golden Globes together! As a huge fan of both women, I cannot be more excited. Of course, I immediately began brainstorming on their wardrobe changes during the show. Take a look and tell me what you think!


For Tina:
Tina Fey has been upping her red-carpet game in the last few years, finding a simple yet beautiful style that works for her. The comedienne usually goes for rich colors in classic, flattering silhouettes that show off her shape: think Marchesa, Vivienne Westwood, and Carolina Herrera. I would love to see her push the boundaries a bit, opting for more adventurous looks with more details and "wow" factor.
Elie Saab:
 Zac Posen:
Oscar de la Renta:
Ralph Lauren:
My favorite! Marchesa:

For Amy:
Amy's style is very different, going for more airy looks with streamlined silhouettes, neutral colors, and a bit of sparkle and embellishment. You can usually spot her in Stella McCartney, Naeem Khan, and Peter Som. I would love to see Amy go a bit more glamorous, like she did at the 2012 Emmy's!
Bibhu Mohapatra:
Elie Saab:
Jenny Packham:
Temperly:
Wes Gordon:
Marchesa:
My favorite! Naeem Khan

1 comment:

  1. great picks! i especially love the red short sleeve elie saab for amy..

    Fancy {No}Pants

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover