What to Wear: The Big Game

You may remember that recently I posted about what to wear for different college activities. Well, it has inspired me to further analyze my academic wardrobe, so stay tuned for more college-related outfit spreads! This weekend, I'm so excited because I'm going to a St. Louis Cardinals game. Though I have yet to go to a game at my school this semester (which I wouldn't encourage), I think I have put together the perfect game-day outfit. It's comfortable, it's cool, it's trendy, and it still retains a semblance of femininity without you being as out of place as Elle Woods at Harvard. 
The Big Game
Get the look!

1 comment:

  1. haha love the elle woods reference! you will definitely be the best dressed person at the cardinals game!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover