Un Grand Rêve

For those of us who aren't among the lucky few attending Paris Fashion Week, all we can do is dream about it. What shows we would attend, what celebrities we'd see, and most importantly, what we would wear. Now, let's play a little game of pretend. I'm going to Paris Fashion Week. I'm seeing my favorite shows. I'm going to be seen by my favorite fashion icons. And I have all the money in the world to shop. This is what I would be wearing:

To Miu Miu:
Miu Miu

To Elie Saab:
Elie Saab

To Costume National:

Costume National

To Yves Saint Laurent:
YSL
To Chloe:

Chloe
To Alexander McQueen:

Alexander McQueen
To Dior:

Dior

To Valentino:
Valentino

To Lanvin:

Lanvin
To Chanel:

Chanel


2 comments:

  1. i love love love the idea of this post!! my favorite is the chanel outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover