New Items!

As a part of my end-of-summer routine, my mom and I take a trip to the outlet mall. If you haven't frequented a trip to the outlet mall, its about time! Saks Off Fifth, Last Call Neiman Marcus, and Barney's are some of my favorite stops; you can pick up huge designer names for a fraction of the price. Those printed jeans you've been craving? They have them in every size, for half the price. Convinced yet? If not, check out some of the deals I scored...
This 10 Crosby by Derek Lam sweater is a must-have for fall. Originally almost $500, I snagged it for a little over $100.
These Current/Elliot jeans only feed my obsession for leopard. At half the original price, they are so worth it.
 This Theory tee epitomizes cozy chic without breaking the bank: I got it for $36!
Finally, these J. Brand flares are perfect for Fall's burgundy trend, and they were only $75!

Shop the items!

2 comments:

  1. Love the leopard!!

    Check out my latest post?

    Jess XO

    www.midbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the leopard pants!!
    kisses from Milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover