Marie Claire Beauty Swag!

Today at work, the Marie Claire Magazine beauty dept. sold a whole room full of amazing beauty products for super cheap, and I scored big! As someone who isn't a beauty expert, but appreciates a good product, I'm so excited to try out all my new products. Check out the pictures below to see what I got, what I've tried, and what I've liked.
From the left, there is a Borghese softening toner, Macadamia Natural Healing Oil for hair, Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea-Salt Spray, and Surface Awaken Therapeutic Conditioner. So far, I have yet to try any of these products, but I am looking forward to it. 
I'm really enjoying the Apavita lip care with propolis and organic beeswax- its a great lip balm that is moisturizing without being too oily. The Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint lives up to the name- you get a really nice little slick of color with the texture of a great chapstick. The Make Up Forever lipstick in Rouge Artist Natural N28 is a little more sheer on then I would have liked, but the berry color is definitely perfect for fal.. Finally, the Soft Candy lip scrub by Treat does a great job of getting rid of dead skin while moisturizing the lips with oil.
I have yet to try any of these either, but a good pressed powder is so necessary, like this one from Rimmel. I'm looking forward to trying the Femme Couture liquid eyeliner to make a great cat-eye. I always love a good mascara, and I'm hoping this Addiction-NV Cosmetics one lives up to its reputation. Finally, I have been wanting to try a BB cream for months, and I'm hoping this Too Faced one doesn't disappoint. 
Though I haven't tried this ESP sunscreen, a good SPF is so necessary I can't imagine I won't like it. I'm currently using this Avon Clearskin Professional Acne Mask Treatment and I love that it goes on with a rollerball and absorbs into the skin! We shall see if its effective...Finally, this Sweets for Feet seemed like the perfect solution to my sore, tired, feet at the end of the day. The small is so sweet, its slightly nauseating. Once I can get past that and actually use it, I'll let you know how I like it!

Get the products!



1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover