First Day

Today I began my junior year at Washington University in St. Louis. Just as important as choosing your major, your classes, your seat, and your notebooks, choosing your outfit is key to kicking off the semester on the right foot (or in the right shoe). If you feel confident going into your first day of classes, then you are definitely going to get an A in that class (a little bit of science I just made up...hope my psych professor doesn't mind!) Ok, so maybe your outfit won't get you the grades, but you may as well look fabulous while you are working in the library until 3 am on that huge research paper.

Also, I would like to give a shout out to my new blog photographer, the wonderful Betty Liu!( Check out her photography blog here) I am so excited to be working with Betty, and love her stuff!
I really like how this skirt kind of has a schoolgirl feel to it, but in the most subtle way. The strong angles and peekaboo slit takes it from prep school to college, as the loose tank makes the look more suitable for such a casual atmosphere. Also, these loafers are a must have; they're even one of my fall semester essentials! 

Photos by Betty Liu

Get the look!

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I just found your fantastic blog and am a new follower on GFC and bloglovin:)
    xo, Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! Chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit!
    XOXO Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete
  5. got the same HOH necklace too - it's so amazing! and your leopard loafers are really cute xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit!!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Lovely accessories!
    http://mypurpletale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit! amazing layering and accessories! Amazing blog by the way!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover