East vs. West Round 2: Blogger Edition

As I explore the debate between East Coast and West Coast style, I've looked to some of my favorite bloggers for answers. Each coast has some major style stars, but which coast do you think does it best?
East:
From left: Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller, Natalie Suarez of Natalie off Duty, Kelly Framel of The Glamourai, and Alicia Lund of Cheetah is the New Black 
 West:
From left: Blair of Atlantic Pacific, Rumi Neely of Fashiontoast, Aimee Song of Song of Style, and Shea Marie from Cheyenne Meets Chanel

2 comments:

  1. While I think east coast has swag, west coast wins for me! The style is so girlie and full of colors which I adore! Maybe I'm bias cause I'm a west coast blogger :)

    Who's your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh tough one...I don't think I could really say one or the other, they're all quite unique. I do love the Glamourai's flower print peplum

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover