The Season of the Pep!



Pants: Zara (old, similar here), Top: H&M (old, similar here and here), Shoes: Sam Edelman, Jacket: Leith (old, similar here), Clutch: Marc Jacobs

"It's the season of the pep!" A phrase that was said to me by Miss Ashley Afriyie- aka Nina Garcia's assistant at Marie Claire- when she saw me in this outfit; and let me tell you, truer words have never been spoken. Spring, summer, and fall 2012 are all the seasons of the peplum. They flatter you at your tiniest part (at the waist), look good with almost anything, and give you a flirty little bit of fabric to mimic an hourglass shape. Basically, the lesson here is trust in the pep!

4 comments:

  1. Hey dear! you look amazing!

    Hey dear! I am having an amazing giveaway on my blog. Please check it out! You can win trendy shoes and 100$ coupon :)

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shirt is gorgeous hun . perfect combination

    shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO doubt, it is an elegant kind of shirt! I love the vintage shapes and this one is amazing!

    You are really prety, dear!

    Kisses,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover