Biker Ballerina


Jacket: Leith (old, similar here), Top: Rag & Bone, Skirt: Alice & Olivia, Booties: Ash (old, similar here), Necklace: H&M, similar here, Clutch: Marc Jacobs (old, similar here)

Don't be fooled by my uncomfortable expression in these pictures; this is one of the MOST comfortable outfits. Of. All. Time. An outfit that can be considered both fall fashion and spring fashion, this comfy-cute look can also transition from day to night. The leather jacket by Leith is so buttery and yummy, I would sleep in it. The red pleated Alice & Olivia skirt is as easy and breezy as can be. Rag & Bone delivers another fabulous piece with this flowy blouse, and my ASH booties are soft and suede that, heel or no heel, I can walk in them alll daayy looonngg. 

6 comments:

  1. loving that pleated skirt with the leather jacket!! super cute :)

    xo SideSmile,

    Ashley


    ps. Don't forget to enter my

    Bandiez Couture Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt! the color is so cute and fits your skin <3
    kiss kiss,
    The Indie Chase Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're outfit is super cute. Currently in Montreal it's WAY too hot to be wearing leather jackets though! I will definitely pull something off like this come spring time :)

    Dorothy
    www.snobaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I love the edgy touch to a super feminine outfit! love that skirt on you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit! I really love the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! I have been browsing some of your past outfit posts and I really like it. Your style is feminine but there's an edgy RockNRoll vibe in it that I like :)

    BTW I'm from IFB and followed your blog via GFC. Looking forward for more posts

    http://www.styleiseternal.net

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover