Mixmatched

Pants: J. Crew, Top: Zoe & Sam (similar here and here), Shoes: Primark (similar here), Bag: Zara (similar here), Necklace: H&M (similar here)

Sometimes I'm just inspired to just throw on a few random pieces of clothing and see what happens- this was one of those days. I ended up really liking the blue and white striped top with the simple orange, cropped pants; the colors really pop against each other. As for the shoes- when in doubt, grab some leopard flats, right? Oh, and I've gotta keep myself protected with my favorite spiky necklace. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. great look!love the combination of pants with shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants and shoes! Thank you for he IFB freidn request, I am now following your blog, feel free to check out mine, I just got started on it. :)

    http://theandeediaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely style, it's classic and preppy and I love the twist with the leopard shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit :D Your shoes are lovely <3

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover