WHITE PANTS

Me: 
(Pants: Gap, Blazer: Zara, Blouse: Equipment, Wedges: Pitaya, Necklace: Banana Republic, Purse: Chanel)



My friend Alexandra: 

There are few things more suited to summer and cruises than white pants: wide leg, skinny, cropped, boyfriend- it doesn't matter. They all add an instant freshness to an outfit that helps one escape from the monotony of black and blue denim. 

Though I own a few pairs of white pants, wide-leg are undoubtedly my favorite- with a white blazer, I feel like a well-suited-up sailor. 

I love how my friend Alexandra wore her white skinnies, dressing them up with a cool, breezy black top (she totally pulls off that backless look) and sky-high black heels, taking the white jeans from the country club to the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover