Spring Pastels

Now that I am back home and gearing up for summer and my internship, I'm ready for some outfit posts. Lets start with one of Spring's biggest trends: pastels. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty psyched to be storing all my harsh, black clothing and breaking out the soft pinks, yellows, and baby blues. Though I wouldn't call myself a girly-girl, I'm really loving the way Spring '12 is all about embracing your femme side.


I love a crisp, white blazer- its really a great piece that looks chic season to season. I've also been really into mixing similar, but slightly different colors- like this bright orange bag and orangey-watermelon top. Kind of like a colorblock/ombre combo (next biggest trend perhaps??)




These soft pink lace Zara pants are a perfect way to be feminine, while still getting a little menswear fix.  Also, I'm really obsessing over my new Sam Edelman sandals- can you think of a more perfect summer sandal? Plus, they were on sale. Yeah, I'd be jealous too.

Blazer: My sister's (similar here). Top: Pitaya (old). Pants: Zara. Shoes: Sam Edelman. Bag: Asos (old, similar here). Necklace: Banana Republic (old, similar here)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! I love the blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so stunning darling, love your heels !

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit and I love your shoes...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those shoes and that bag - I am obsessed!! Awesome outfit!

    xoxo
    Cassidy

    http://norebeccaforayear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover