Getting Ready for Spring

I'm gearing up (literally) for Spring with florals and brights! 
What I'm craving right now are floral print skirts and pants, 
accenting them with a bright top, lipstick, and bag.
Florals + Brights

Florals + Brights by marissajoy13 featuring cotton pants


On the softer side of Spring, I'm excited for soft colors- mostly, seafoam green, which was a huge trend on the Spring runways. Used as a statement piece, seafoam green can bring beachy relaxation to even the most tailored outfits. 

SeaFoam Green

9 comments:

  1. Really love all the spring trends can't wait to wear florals and pastels! That green maxi skirt is so prettty! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute trends!
    Unfortunately summer is almost over here in the south, so I'll try to got all those ideas to being ready "right now!!!

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m addicted with pastel colours at the moment. Can`t wait for spring!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I'm so in love with prints this season!
    The bad thing about it is that it's so damn cold outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore the mint green! i have a little giveaway on my blog if youd be interested in entering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the trends! Can't wait to wear them. I'm still in summer here!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green dior nailpolish looks awesome! want it right now

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover