Some Inspiration To Get You Through The Winter Blues

Suffering from the winter blues? Yeah. Me too. Now that I'm back at school (where I have to walk across campus in 30 degree weather), I have to re-adjust to the cold (instead of the perfect 70 degrees-every-day-weather in LA).

 What is inspiring me most right now is PRACTICAL FASHION. Yes, I know practicality is sometimes a bad word in fashion, but when one can look chic AND practical, they should be recognized. So I'm avoiding short hems and bare body parts (that many claim can still be winter appropriate) in favor of creative layering and deceptively simple ensembles that will keep me warm.



Blake Lively on the set of Gossip Girl. Photo from Fabsugar


Kate Bosworth. Photo from Fabsugar


Miranda Kerr with Orlando Bloom. Photo from Fabsugar


Photos from Atlantic-Pacific


Photo from Fabsugar


Photo from Lookbook.nu

Photo from Lookbook.nu


Jessica Alba. Photo from Fabsugar


Photo from Lookbook.nu


3 comments:

  1. i'm so in love with jessica alba's look. wonderful!!! great inspiration! thanks for sharing!

    kisses
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant't wait for sprimg too :)
    cool inspiration, AP is my favorite!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos I love Blake Lively xx
    cantruninheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover