Favorite Up-And-Coming Models

These are some of my favorite up-and-coming models. Since these beautiful women have already scored countless runway shows and big campaigns, they are all being hailed as fashion's newest obsessions.  


After walking in some huge runway shows and appearing in editorials for Vogue, Arizona Muse has really hit it big with Prada and YSL campaigns. I'm sure there are more where those came from.

Britt Maren has already appeared in countless editorials for Vogue, Japanese Vogue, Chinese Vogue, German Vogue, and W, not to mention the shows shes walked in for Marc Jacobs, Rodarte, Missoni, etc.

Hannah Holman has been a quieter, but unstoppable, force, appearing in many editorials and countless big name shows. She's also scored major campaigns with Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Jil Sander, See By Chloe, and Alexander Wang. Nice work.

Since winning a modeling competition by Elite, Julia Saner has walked in shows for Gucci, Fendi, Valentino, Christian Dior, Alexander McQueen, Louis Vuitton, etc, eventually scoring an amazing campaign with one of my favorites, Valentino.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pics!I love especially the last one!
    Great blog,it's so cute.I added to your followers:)I'm very happy if you follow me too
    Have a good start of week:)
    See you soon
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I like the first model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these models are so beautiful specially the last one. Your blog is beautiful. I'm following u now. Follow me back! Thanks
    Check out my Fashion Blog! VivaLaVida7.blogspot.com xXx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I looove Arizona Muse too, she's so gorgeous but seems down-to-earth at the same time which is so important as well. Great post :)

    x K
    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woe the first model is gorgeous! well they all are really.. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these girls are gorgeous! can't wait to see them in some editorials!

    Kristina
    http://spottedappeal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover