Bonjour. C'est Moi.

Yesterday, I went shopping at the century city mall. I wore an outfit that I thought would be chic, but also comfortable enough for walking around the mall and running errands. I love to cuff trouser pants, because it makes them more appropriate for the daytime. Nude blazers are everywhere right now, and they always add polish to any outfit. Beige wedges are perfect for the summer, and can be paired with anything to elevate a look to new heights.



Pants: Zara, Blazer: H&M, Wedges: Saks Fifth Avenue

My friend was having some people over to celebrate our other friend's birthday. Since it was a casual event, I wanted to change into flats. Beige sandals and a bright maxi skirt are great for a beach-to-night look. This navy Rebecca Taylor cropped military style jacket adds a little bit of evening elegance. 


Skirt: Lovely Day, Shoes: ZIGIgirl, Jacket: Rebecca Taylor

1 comment:

  1. What Beautiful Post!
    Congratulations!

    http://sobremimacesse.blogspot.com/

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover